Young Lawyers Division Digital Products
The most comprehensive enews piece reaching young lawyers today! TYL Monthly connects ABA members with long form content on professional and practice development.
Avg. Open Rate: 24.26%
Banner: 300 x 250 pixels
JPG, PNG, GIF files accepted
$2,500 per monthly insertion
6x - $2,300 per insertion
12x - $1,800 per insertion
Sponsor OR develop valuable content and gain visibility to hundreds of engaged legal professionals nationwide. Our young attorney members turn to these webinars for guidance on hot-button issues to help them navigate the early stages of their careers.
Webinars run 6 times per year, and deliverables include:
- Exposure on all pre-webinar marketing
- Two pre-webinar custom email sends
- Inclusion in one send of the TYL Monthly e-newsletter (pending date submission)
- Four social media pushes (two Facebook, two Twitter)
- Acknowledgement during the presentation
- Logo and message on introductory and closing webinar slides
- Ability to speak as part of a panel or develop the content along with ABA
- Logo on webinar archive page
- Lead generation registrant information to be provided to sponsor (Name, Company Name)
- Recognition on follow up email to those that registered, featuring the webinar replay
- Two “thank you” social media posts (one Facebook and one Twitter) (Post-webinar)
Note: All final content must be vetted/approved through the ABA. A technology test/check will happen two weeks prior to live webinar. Final content cannot be changed after the technology check. Failure comply will result in webinar rescheduling.
*please inquire to Carly Heideger on planned upcoming webinar topics
$5,000 per webinar
Published 6 times per year, InFocus gives ABA members the chance to access a comprehensive collection of content focused on one specific practice area or important legal topic.
Upcoming issues will feature such topics as:
- Becoming Partner
- Sexual Orientation
- Immigration Law
- Confidentiality (Attorney-client privilege: 3rd Party being involved; In-house; expert witnesses; consultants; Examining how our comments on draft agreements communicated to a client; Accountant/doctor/spousal privilege; software)
- Armed Forces / Military Law
- Technology Use in Practice (practice management software; modern 21st century law firm resources; social media)
- Real Estate (LL-Tenant law; neighbor law; water law)
- Oral advocacy
$3,000 per issue
Sponsorship of issue includes a full page print ad in the digital edition (Kindle, PDF, e-reader) as well as a logo on the e-blast promoting the issue
Enewsletter banner: 300 x 250 pixels
JPG, PNG, GIF files accepted
Full page ad:
8.5” x 11” (no bleed) ad (PDF)
To submit a full page ad:
Please go to aba.sendmyad.com to submit files.
Please supply only a print-ready PDF file. We cannot accept any native application file formats (no MS Word, InDesign, Publisher, etc) or any other file format. PDF must be a hi-res, print-ready file. All raster images should be 300 dpi. All fonts must be embedded.
Do NOT include printer’s marks (crop marks, registration marks, etc) in the file submission.
Do NOT include a bleed with fractional ads unless specified.
Color ads must use CMYK color only. RGB color or spot colors (such as Pantone colors) are NOT acceptable. Black & white ads should use black only (not 4-color); images should be grayscale.
We use an on-screen soft-proofing process. You are not required to send a printed proof.
For questions regarding file submission, contact:
307 International Circle, Suite 190
Hunt Valley, MD 21030