About Young Lawyers Division
ABA Young Lawyers Division is the largest young lawyers* association in the world. Representing over 135,000 active members, the Young Lawyers Division serves as a premier resource addressing the needs, wants and challenges of today’s young lawyer.
*ABA Young Lawyers are members 36 years old or younger, or who have been admitted into practice for less than five years.
ABA members turn to the Young Lawyers Division for relevant content that can assist their career development efforts. Popular topic areas include:
- Resume/job search/networking tips
- Loan repayment and forgiveness information
- Trends in legal specialties
- Improving individual skills to help with career advancement
- Top resources from other ABA divisions that can help the young lawyer